Patch is committed to providing the best user experience for both Companies and Talent. This code of conduct is based upon industry standard best practices to ensure successful job implementation and to uphold trust, respect, and fair play on our Platform. Any user in breach of this code of conduct will be subject to disciplinary action.
- I will conduct myself ethically and with integrity.
- I will agree to only do work I am capable of providing.
- I will use the Platform for industry work only.
- I will register as Talent only if I am qualified to do so.
- I will register as a Company only if I am qualified to do so.
- I will treat all users with respect.
- I will not harass, bully, or discriminate against other Users.
- I will not falsify any information I provide.
- I will not engage in illegal activity.
- I am responsible for all content posted.
- I will only post content that is appropriate for the Platform.
- I will not post content that is illegal, obscene, or pornographic.
- I will not post harmful content to any user or the Patch Platform, such as viruses or malware.
- I will not post content that is harmful to the reputation of Patch.
- I will not disclose or freely distribute any information (or documents attached to Work Orders) obtained while using the Platform, such as customer details.
- I will complete all work as prescribed in the work order created.
- I will operate all vehicles and machinery safely.
- I will follow all “rules of the road” and abide by any and all traffic laws made by federal, provincial, and municipal governments.
- I will follow directions as instructed by my employer to the best of my abilities.
- I will be presentable at all times during the job.
- I will be punctual and respectful onsite at all times.
- I will work efficiently and diligently on all work-related tasks.
- I will keep all machinery and tools in good working condition and notify my employer if maintenance is required.
- I will submit accurate timesheets on time.
- I will not operate any vehicle or perform my job duties under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- I will provide Talent with all necessary documentation on work-related tasks.
- I will ensure all machinery and tools provided to the Talent be maintained for safe operation.
- I will ensure all fleet vehicles are insured.
- I will submit talent timesheets to Patch on-time
Ratings and Reviews
- I will be honest and fair when providing ratings and reviews.
- I will provide ratings and reviews based on the job experience and no emotional bias.
- I will not engage in personal attacks, unfair criticism, or other unprofessional behavior.
- I will not engage in fraud.
Spam and Outside Contacts or Advertising
- I will not use the Platform to spam or advertise services outside of the Terms of Service.
- I will not use the Platform to obtain names and/or databases to solicit potential clients, companies, Talent, or for any other purpose outside of the Platform.
- I will not use the system to obtain names and information and contact those Users directly and privately outside of the Platform.
Last Updated: June 1st, 2023